German edged weapons
1.RLB 2ND MODEL OFFICER'S DAGGER
Very nice excellent condition RLB 2nd Model Officer's Dagger by Paul Weyersberg. Silver plated heavy fittings showing normal wear with no plating loss or damage and nice toning to surfaces, very nice original dark blue leather to grip and scabbard. Grip insignia does show some chipping to Swastika, but only in two arms (see photos). Blade is in excellent condition with no sharpening or nicks. Price is $3195 plus shipping, I have hangers available if you want them. SOLD
2. RLB ENLISTED MAN'S 1ST MODEL DAGGER. Nickel silver fittings with nice RLB 1st Model Grip insignia. Nice blade with WKC maker's mark and in great condition. Grip insignia shows RLB symbol with only minor wear and nice enamel. Scabbard paint is 95% and dent free with very nice leather hanger and early clip with spring slot visable from the front. Just a great example and becoming impossible to find on today's market. Price is $2495.00 plus shipping.
3. M98 DRESS BAYONET FOR NS SCHULE FELDAFING AT STARNBERGER
Short M98 Dress Bayonet with MOTTO: EHRE, KRAFT FREIHEIT from the political youth school at Starnberger. Manufactured by Eickhorn and in super condition, these are next to impossible to find on the market today. Price is $1650.00 plus shipping.
4. M33 SS GROUND ROHM DAGGER WITH SERIAL NUMBER IDENTIFIED TO A HAUPTSTRUMFUHRER MEIER
Very nice professionally ground M33 SS Dagger by Herder with serial number on the obverse blade 21724 Karl Meier from Standarte 3. Blade grades near mint and reverse is void of inscription, but cross grain is different from the front and you can easily see where it has had the inscription professionally removed. Hilt fittings are nice nickel silver with I group mark. Grip is very nice with no chips to wood or rune button. Scabbard is blade is th4e blued type with nice finish and lower fitting has ball intact. Will include a page from the 1937 SS Dienstaltersliste with Meier's entry. Price is $5295.00 plus shipping
5. SA Dagger by Heidelberg
SA Dagger by scarce maker Heidelberg. Near mint blade with nice grey motto and Twin Beer Bottles Trademark. Nickel silver fittings with Wf Gau Mark to lower crossguard. Nice lighter wood grip that is chip free with nickel silver eagle and nice enamel button. Scabbard has a pruple brown anodized finish with some minor surface spider webb rusting that probably can be removed, if desired. Lower scabbard fitting looks fine from the front, but has a depression to the ball tip when viewed from the reverse. Overall excellent plus and Price is $995.00 plus shipping
6.EICKHORN SILVER LUFTWAFFE OFFICER'S SWORD
7. NPEA STUDENT DAGGER BY WMW WITH ISSUE NUMBER.
Out of my personal collection here is a very rare NPEA STUDETN DAGGER BY MAX WEYERSBER WITH ISSUE NUMBER 96 ON CROSSGUARD AND UNUSUAL BLACK LEATHER FROG. I am selling some of my personal collection to make room for some new additions, so am selling one of the most difficult NPEAs to locate on the market today. WMW produced NPEAs were only used at one school that we have been able to determine and only a handful are known to exist. This one is one of the better conditioned one being in excellent condition with nice blade and scabbard has over 90% original finish. Grip is nice and frog is excellent with retaining strap. Serial number is stamped into plated crossguards and has a pommel nut that is only shaped dome type that is used on WMW marked pieces. Also, frog stud on scabbard is different from Eickhorn or Burgsmuller. Exceptionally rare, I am offering it for $6295.00 plus shipping. SOLD
8. RED CROSS ENLISTED MAN'S HEWER
Here is a nice DRK Jr. Hewer with original frog and is the one made by Robert Klaas with the lower scabbard fitting attached with screws. Excellent plus blade with nice finish and cross grain with some very minor spotting near tip, but no sharpening or nicks to blade. Hilt is nice and shows some minor wear and grip plates are crack free. Scabbard has one very minor depression to reverse that is hardly noticable and original paint may have some minor touch up spots, but well done at some point in the past. Original frog is in very good sound condition. Priced at $775.00 plus shipping
9. NPEA STUDENT'S DAGGER BY BURGSMULLER FROM THE
MARKED B 36
An early first issue Student's Dagger for the Bensberg School with nickel silver fittings and school marked B 36. Burgsmuller Berlin Charlottenburg early style trademark on excellent blade with minor wear and no sharpening or pits. Crossguards are properly marked internally with S Horseshoe Star markings and are nickel silver. Solid wood grip and scabbard with H753 Horster number under Frog Stud. Unfortunately the scabbard shows much wear to paint, small dent to the reverse and German field bayonet frog that appears to have been on this dagger since the war, so is probably original to the piece. These early first issue types that are school marked are becoming impossible to find on today's marked. Very Good condition and priced at $5250.00
10. Here is a wonderful excellent plus condition RAD OR LABOR CORPS LEADER'S DAGGER by WKC. Near mint blade shows only minor in and out wear with strong motto and Knight's Head WKC Trademark. Wonderful heavy silver plated eagle's head pommel and hilt with only the smallest amount of bubbling to the finish with NO plating loss or breaks (unusual for this dagger as many have hilts that have lost the silver plating for poor storage after the war). Grip plates are intact, but do have one minor hair line crack about half way down from the top about half way across the center opposite the screw on the obverse grip plate (from over tightening of the grip screw at some time, but no missing chips or missing material). Scabbard is dent free and still has some of the original factory lacquer on the edges and reverse-just a beauty). Hard to find dagger in super condition and priced at $2350.00 plus shipping.
11. CUSTOM'S CLAMSHELL BAYONET BY HORSTER
Super near mint conditioned CUSTOM OFFICIAL'S CLAMSHELL DRESS BAYONET from my personal collection. Bought directly from the US Veteran over 35 years ago, it has now become time to thin down my edged weapons collection. HORSTER manufactured with beautiful stag grip plates with no emblem ever attached, which is correct for the Custom type. NEAR MINT plated blade and black leather scabbard with Custom's brown leather frog.
Rare bayonet missing from most collections and the only one of these with the clamshell I have ever found. Price is $2495.00 plus shipping.
12 .EARLY NICKEL SILVER M36 CHAINED SS DAGGER
It is not too often that one of these early nickel silver fitting M36 CHAINED SS DAGGER in excellent condition comes on the market. Nice nickel silver fittings with silver grip eagle and nice enamel SS rune button. Wood has one repair on the front lower right and one minor area on the reverse next to the lower fitting appears to have a minor surface flake and stress crack, otherwise is nice and the early black wood variety. Bright blade is nice with cross graining, but it does have a couple of very minor edge blemishes about half way down and not severe, but still there. Chain is nickel silver type 2 with most of the original darkening and not damaged and has the SS box on the reverse. Scabbard body paint is probably a repaint, but appears old and in good condition. A hard one to find on today's market and priced at $7195.00
13. TENO ENLISTED MAN'S HEWER WITH ASSMANN MARKED HANGER
Here is a very nice near mint condition TENO HEWER with matching serial number 6108 on choice mint blade and top scabbard fitting. Blade is super with no sharpening or nicks and nice dark Eickhorn trademark and TeNo Proof and etched serial number under TeNo eagle crossguard. Hilt is very nice with almost no lifting to the finish and the only spot of wear is on the reverse where the leather hanger rubs on the back of the crossguard. Nice TeNo grip plates show no damage and screws are unturned. Original black paint shows minimal wear and scabbard fittings are very nice with no dents or dings. Assmann black leather hanger is excellent AND HANDLE STRAP IS INTACT AND NOT DAMAGED OR WORN OR BROKEN. This is unusual to find on these weak hanger straps. One of the nicest hewers I have handled in years and priced at $5450.00